Civil Litigation are the disputes as to the civil rights between parties to seek various reliefs i.e. declaration, direction, injunction, cancellation, recovery, possession, rendition of accounts, mesne profit, damages etc.
We have represented our clients before different Civil Courts/Adjudicating forums i.e. District Courts, Banking Courts, Insurance Tribunal, Intellectual Property Tribunal, Labour Courts, Collector Customs (Adjudication), Collector Customs (Appeals), NEPRA, S.E.C.P/ Appellate Bench, Commissioner-Appeals (SRB), Banking Mohtasib, Wafaqi Mohtasib, High Courts, Supreme Court, involving:
- Constitutional Petitions, especially issues involving Income Tax, Sales Tax, Sales Tax on Services, Customs Duty, Anti-dumping duty, FED, SESSI, WWF, SWWF, SWPPF, Cantonment Property Tax, SBCA etc.
- Income Tax Reference Applications (I.T.R.As)
- Special Customs Reference Application (S.C.R.A)
- Special Sales Tax Reference Application (S.S.T.R.A)
- Civil Suits for declaration, direction, injunction, cancellation, recovery, damages etc. covering matters relating to recovery of dues from employees, or from distributors, or by an authority as well property matters
- Banking Suits
- Insurance Suits
- Winding-up Petitions
- Admiralty Suits
- Appeals at District Courts, High Court and Supreme Court.
- Appeals before the Commissioner-Appeals, Collector Customs (Appeals) and Income Tax Tribunal
- Appeals before SECP-Tribunal
- Complaint to Federal Ombudsman, Banking Ombudsman, SECP, SESSI