Corporate services are about giving legal legs to various transactions and activities including opinions and advices, to mitigate compliance, legal and litigation risks as well as to make a matter prima-facie fit to be pleaded before the court/adjudicating authority, in case litigation arises. It involves:
- Legal Department Outsourcing (BPO); An efficient and effective product to contain legal/litigation risks.
- Preparation and vetting of agreements (partnership, shareholders’ agreement, supplies agreements. licensing, financing, joint venture, franchise, lease and rent, service, etc.)
- Opinions/ clarifications on different issues and their solutions.
- Replies to legal and show cause notices.
- Research and Legal Studies
- Incorporation/establishment of Companies, firms, trusts etc.
- Foreign Company branch office/ Liaison office
- Merger & Acquisition
- Applications for various registrations, license, permits, etc.
- Trade Mark, Copyrights etc. registration.
- Compliance of the Code of Corporate Governance
- Liquidation/ Winding-up
- Amendments in Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Registration/ modification/ vacation of charge with SECP.
- Legal Due Diligence/Audit